I am Theodoros Labropoulos, an experienced and passionate User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) designer located in Athens, Greece. I specialise in creating high-impact, accessible user experiences for startups and established brands. With 10 years + experience, I’m motivated to solve common business challenges through unique, fully functional and user-friendly mobile and web-based projects. During my career, I have refined my techniques, accumulating a wealth of knowledge on user-centred design for numerous applications and platforms. This includes the use of Information Architecture (the creation of a structure), Wireframing, Prototyping and Product Testing. For my Frontend work, I utilise Bootstrap 4.1 (Flex) for speed and flexibility, and I also have experience of using Jekyll for streamlined website Frontend deployment. I place great emphasis on understanding the user journey and how intuitive design can solve complex usability problems. Besides this, I have worked with a number of developer groups and have experience using distributed version control systems, especially Git, Zeplin, InVision and Slack. This enables me to manage both small or large projects with great precision, leading to improved outcomes for the client.
Aside from my vast experience in visual design, I appreciate collaboration and team working. I enjoy working in an agile methodology with like-minded colleagues to solve difficult user challenges. I am an enthusiastic team player who is keenly aware of the benefits of working in a multi-disciplinary environment. As such, I am an ideal fit for startups or new organisational forms with a dynamic, creative culture. Please get in touch if you are seeking a reliable professional who can unleash your company’s true potential.
This includes user and market research (goals, needs, motivations), brainstorming ideas, producing first mockups and engaging in early branding which creates a better user experience
I design elegant, intuitive interfaces that facilitate end user actions. My understanding of target groups and user Personas helps me create viable but user-friendly experiences, whether for web or mobile.
I work with startups that need to rapidly get their project off the ground. I have the skills and experience to take a vision and make this a successful reality.
My expertise extends to designing beautiful cross-platform interfaces for apps on mobile devices (smartphone & tablets), especially iOS (Apple) and Android.
I have the ability to create responsive and fully functional user environments for websites and landing pages, helping to drive high conversion rates to maximise business growth
As a Frontend developer, Ι utilise frameworks such as Bootstrap 4.1 (Flex) and Jekyll site generator. This enables me to develop highly accessible, but appealing, responsive interfaces.
- Figma, Sketch App
- Agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
- HTML, CSS (SASS), Jekyll
- Slack, Trello, Asana, Wrike
- Responsive design, Bootstrap 4
- Optimized websites for SEO
- Git, Zeplin, InVision
- Photoshop, Motion interface
Collaborate is a technology-supported start-up that develops state-of-the-art IT solutions to help physicians improve clinical outcomes through team-based, patient-focused workflows.Responsibilities:
- I inspired the team with the latest design and innovation trends, especially in digital health I collaborated with the founders to develop the proposal and the roadmap of its products through user research, basic user knowledge and user-centered design principles.
Digital product designer. CompassAir develops the messaging software to maximise ROI - combines a messaging platform with a shipping database and modules for Tanker and Cargo brokersResponsibilities:
- Design wireframe process and visual interface for mobile and web B2B platform.
- Collaborate with product owner teams implement and define solutions with best UX practises for the user experience
Product designer. Nereus is a Maritime Software in the Marine Fuel industry. The B2B platform reduces risk bunker & workload cost and helps the right decisions.Responsibilities:
- All sides of design from concept to launch: user flows, prototypes, storyboards, mockups and pixel perfect assets.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management teams implement and define innovative solutions for the product direction and experience
UI/UX designer & Front-end Developer. Real Estate investment company listed on the London Stock Exchange (Alternative Investment Market). Based in Athens, Greece.Responsibilities:
- User experience design and information architecture for Tourism Marketplace.
- Front-end development, with simple, responsive, ergonomic design, cross-browser compatibility and SEO-friendly code.
User Interface Designer. A web-based platform that connects people seeking services (from private lessons to home renovation) with local certified professionals providing the corresponding service.My role as a UI designer included the following responsibilities:
- Provide consultation on user experience aspects for the startup.
- Collaborate with both design and engineering teams to ensure both groups see eye-to-eye.
- Create a design system that would evolve over time as the company grows.
UI UX Designer. A digital wallet that lets you make share payments with friends and secure purchases in store.My role:
- Create user interfaces as needed in the fast-evolving product, taking into account ux research and requirements from product owners and banks
Senior Product Designer. Organization providing software and network optimization solutions.My responsibilities:
- Deliver product design services, which ranged from creating product sketches (android app) to crafting minimal designed, high-fidelity prototypes, wireframes, and mockups (sketch app).
- Present and refine all proposed UX and UI to key stakeholders.
- Virtual design of the wireframe process with a goal to turn ideas into mockups.
Product Designer. Restaurant reservation & guide platform for restaurants and diners that also allows social media sharing and reviews.My responsibilities:
- Design a complete set of wireframes and mockups for e-tables’ iOS app that allows professionals to manage clients’ restaurant reservations and clientele in a modern way.
Senior Product Designer B2C. Car marketplace forwarding a highly-sophisticated, automated experience for trading a car.Responsibilities:
- Closely collaborate with the engineering, product, and customer experience team with a sole focus to turn users’ feedback into intuitive interactions and layouts.
- Collect and analyze consumer feedback to understand feasibility and bring balance between development timelines and customer experience.
- Establish a pioneering, unique aesthetic similar to which is nowhere to be found within the auto industry.
- Create near-functional, pixel-perfect assets, animations, and mocks for the engineering team.
- Use feedback to diverge and converge prototyping interfaces and iterating.
Interaction designer B2B. Commercial ship management company producing high-performance, sustainable commercial management.Responsibilities:
- Design and develop front-end UI experience throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Present key stakeholders (and then refined) all proposed UX and UI.
- Closely collaborate with the engineering team to negotiate optimal project implementation.
- Design mock-ups, wireframes, user flows, and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Develop and deliver visual files (CSS3, HTML5) and approved front-end files.
- Optimize front-end code base for responsive and CSS-driven UX/UI display.
Senior Interaction UI/UX Designer. Firm specializing in complete, custom-built data collection & reporting solutions.Responsibilities:
- Design the first iteration of an internal jobs tool to help employees find new opportunities within the company.
- Create a design strategy, prototypes to test and stay current on technology and trends that will impact users.
Senior Interaction designer B2B Saas Platform. International, award-winning security services provider.Responsibilities:
- Design visual interface, wireframe process, and lead user experience for website and dashboard.
- Prototyping & wireframing
- Analyze metrics and suggest optimal strategy and content ideas.
UI Engineer and Front-end developer. Cyprus-based online bet and game social platform.Responsibilities:
- Design elegant, appealing, and innovative user interfaces.
- Work with engineers, researchers, and UX experts to develop Bet App (including interface design and detailed wireframes).
- Co-design high fidelity prototypes and UI elements.
- Create interactive prototypes for Android and iOS apps.
Webdesigner Greece, Athens. Social media Analytics Company that collects data from social media platforms on a real-time monitoring.Responsibilities:
- Develop mockups and wireframes for the Ismood dashboard.
- Agile software engineering and user-centric design.
- Consult teams on agile and lean product principles.
- Collaborate with product teams to improve design.
- Front-end prototyping.
Product and mobile designer. Online patient service to book appointments with doctors of various medical specialties based in Athens, Greece.Responsibilities:
- Design & develop elaborate user interface designs for web-based and mobile products.
- Develop wireframes & product designs for UI.
- Create visual prototypes and screens that would provide project stakeholders and developers with details on user experiences and application flow.
- Website & digital product design & support.
- App creation (Android, iOS, iPhone, iPad).
- Backend developer (JQUERY, PHP, MYSQL).
- Usability testing.
- A/B Multivariate Testing Remote.
- E-commerce store design (eshop).
- WordPress projects, UX Blockchain.
Freelance UX & UI Designer based in Athens, Greece.Responsibilities:
- Design & develop projects on behalf of the institution, including local software development and visuals for micro-websites and research projects.
- Research, design, and develop native web-based applications and client websites.
- Lead career days and work as university ambassador.
Areas worked in:
- Roll out (Eurobank)
- Replacements of IT equipment (Alpha Bank)
- IBM and HP warranty repairs
- Server and PC installations.
Studies on the science and Applications of IT, as well as organization and administration of information network and telecommunications.
I’d love to hear more about your product
|10YEARS OF UX UI DESIGN |